Rabu, 25 Maret 2009

sorry...

Persahabatan itu katanya seperti sandwich...
Terlalu banyak campuran yang kita letakkan diantara roti tersebut maka rasanya akan semakin tidak enak..

friends,
sorry if you think that i have put too many things between us..
and sorry for being too late for me to realized what was happened..
and sorry that I cannot be the true friend for you..

hopefully you can find another better me outside..whom you can count more than I am..
Thank you for being the best I ever had...

Let me just watching you all from the distance, so i hope, by that way I will not hurt anyone else anymore...

Regards,

3 komentar:

Daniel Mahendra mengatakan...

Sedang kenapa, Mbak Hesty...
Semoga sehat selalu.

Hesty Wulandari mengatakan...

biasalah mas daniel..hidup selalu berganti2..
gimana mas daniel, udah sehat?

perniquesenja mengatakan...

as u wished dear...now all of us separated...not only by the distance but also by the time n by the duty...pfiuh...by the way, miz u dear...

Yang udah berkunjung ke sini ..